I just started this story today! Do me a favor and please either +1 this or comment if you think that this would be a good idea for a story! If I don't get any I know that I should move on or alter the story plot. ****WARNING! Kind of intense and a little graphic haha**** It felt like fire as the chemicals made their way into my vein and through my blood stream. I bite my lip in an effort to restrain myself from pulling my arm away as the needle remained in my upper arm. For a second the world flashed and fazed in and out, a wave of dizziness falling over me, causing my eyes to droop. I inhale a sharp breath as the nurse pulls the syringe away. I close my eyes, the fiery feeling fading slowly from my body. My head still spun a little as I feel Cleo's hand fall upon my wrist. "Breathe Aspen, breathe." her voice rang softly through my head. I take a shaky breath in and hold it for a second, releasing it at the thought of the fiery pain. I fin...
Comments
Post a Comment