Can you see this?

Does this piece I've written give you the imagery of this picture?



I stood on the rusted rooftop, the metal cold against my bare feet. Lupa’s fur brushes lightly against my knee, her nose twitching curiously in the evening air. I look out before me, feeling the breeze blow over my back as if willing me to look forward at the brilliantly colored sky. The oranges and reds make the sky look as if fire was burning in slow motion, engulfing me with confidence. I run my hands gently through Lupa’s fur, bright auburn patches of fur bursted out against her gray timber wolf fur, like the sunset. The city, jagged shadows of unique architecture jutting from the soft green around me. The few skyscrapers like hands reaching to grab the fiery sky. The faint sound of a siren brings my eyes to the streets, the cars soft purrs of dashing whites and reds against the blackening night...

*dont fret there will be more.*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

***This Sentence Pt.2***

Does this hook you in?

sneak peek on my story- The Ones in Silver 6/14/17