Location Writing Pt.2

For a little more that an hour I wrote in a beautiful aspen and pine filled forest. The tangy smell of the pine wafting through my nose gave me a sense of my home out doors. The lake I had hiked to had only a few families there. One girl had two dogs were extremely trained and amusing to watch. I really hope to go back there.

While adventuring in these amazing woods I came up with an interesting medieval story. It includes sassy mermaids, an interesting type of treasure, pirates with intense names, a boy with a mysterious background, and a father who cares more about his job than his daughter. I will update the plots and character when I get the chance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

***This Sentence Pt.2***

Does this hook you in?

sneak peek on my story- The Ones in Silver 6/14/17